GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
The Office Coordinator will provide a complete hosted agency service to our team in New York. You will be responsible for planning, and executing social events, liaising with clients in person and over the phone, preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and snacks for our team and maintaining a tidy and organized office. The successful candidate will be resourceful with an energetic demeanour and a proven track record of providing outstanding customer and client service in a fast paced environment.
This role will report to the Manager of Operations – North America with a dotted line to the Senior Office Manager in New York.
- 2+ years experience in a client facing, front office role, preferably in an agency
- Proactive, communicative, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Driven to be the go to person as a resource for information, assistance and excited to help build a fun and collaborative office culture with the Senior Office Manager
- Passionate about connecting with others and builds relationships with ease and authenticity
- Keen interest in event management and hosting clients and colleagues
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize effectively and respond to last-minute requests. Has stellar organizational and time management skills
- A natural acumen for troubleshooting technology and taming the wifi
- Invested in excellent customer service for your colleagues and external clients
- Positive attitude, always with a smile on your face, and flexible
- Professional presence and exercises discretion with confidential company information
What you will be doing
- Keep the kitchen stocked and clean on a daily basis: empty and load the dishwasher, restock snacks, clean dishes, etc.
- Prepare simple breakfast spreads, occasional lunches and fresh baked goods
- Restock the bathroom and medicine cabinet supplies on a daily basis
- Take an inventory of office, bathroom and kitchen supplies to help facilitate regular orders through the Senior Office Manager
- Assist with maintaining the common areas – ensure remotes, chairs, pillows, etc,. are in place and beverages are stocked
- Run errands and do special pick-ups for supplies that are not delivered to the office
- Support the Senior Office Manager with social committee preparation, special projects and events including our annual holiday party and anniversary gala
- Work with HR to onboard and prep for interview candidates and new hires
- Greet guests entering the office, answer, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages
- Assist Executive Assistants with occasional administrative tasks and cover duties in their absence
- Keep a pulse on employee engagement and satisfaction and contribute to a positive office environment
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.