New Business and Communications Manager
GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
GALE is hiring a New Business and Communications Manager to join our Communications team! This role will be focused on building awareness and acquiring new clients for GALE in the APAC region. The ideal candidate is extremely proactive, driven and passionate about building GALE’s brand awareness.
What you’ll be doing
- New business: Developing RFP responses, engaging in proactive activities to drive new business leads (ie. writing letters to drive new business leads, identifying outreach opportunities etc), coordinating new business meetings, collaborating with global team to build new business funnel in APAC region
- Marketing & PR: Writing thought leadership pieces/blog posts, collaborating with global Comms team to provide content for social media accounts, identifying content ideas and coordinating guests for a new GALE podcast that will be launched in 2019, writing press releases and setting up reporter meet & greets for GALE executives
- Events Planning: Organizing speaker opportunities for executives at relevant industry events/conferences, partnering with global team on the launch of a women’s collective/speaker series
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role in communications or marketing preferably in an agency
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative
- A storyteller with experience writing short-form and long-form content
- Detail focused & a grammar nerd
- A clear communicator who can take effectively translate complex ideas to a broad audience
- Someone who actively follows ad trade publications (Ad Week, Ad Age, Digiday, Campaign etc.)
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.