GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
GALE is hiring a Communications Coordinator to join our Communications team! This role will be focused on elevating GALE’s brand story through copy & content.
● 1-3 years of experience in a similar role in communications, marketing, or copywriting
● Self-motivated & passionate about learning something new every day
● A writer with experience in short-form and long-form content development
● Passionate about social media, content creation and strategy
● Detail focused & a grammar nerd
● A clear communicator who can take effectively translate complex ideas to a broad audience
● Someone who actively follows ad trade publications (Ad Week, Ad Age, Digiday, Campaign etc.)
What you’ll be doing
● Marketing/PR: Daily management of GALE’s social media accounts, marketing activities (award show submissions etc.), and ad hoc GALE projects
● New business: Writing case studies, collaborating with team members to develop strong RFP written responses, and creating compelling presentations
● GALE brand: Writing blog posts, collaborating with the Comms team to develop podcast content, supporting executives in the development of presentations, and partnering with HR to promote open roles
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.