Talent Acquisition Specialist - Contract
GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
We are currently searching for a dedicated and ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing Toronto team, on a one-year maternity leave contract. This role will focus predominantly on building out our creative teams as well as recruiting for Tech, Performance Marketing, Account Services and Operations. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the team on special programs and internship hiring.
- 3-4 years of experience in full cycle recruitment with a strong background in recruiting for creatives
- You are obsessed with finding great people and developing long-lasting relationships
- You will have experience recruiting for a start-up, digital marketing or tech agency
- You will have deep knowledge of the advertising and digital marketing landscape in Toronto
- You will leverage your extensive networks in Toronto to keep a pulse on the market and help find the top talent
- Deep expertise in sourcing, utilizing LinkedIn and other social media channels
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks, as well as strong time management skills
- Naturally curious. You're extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve as a recruiter
- You are a strategic headhunter that is obsessed with the talent experience
- You understand the impact talent have on a business and you understand the challenges that come with finding these individuals
- You are a driven and passionate individual willing to roll up their sleeves and help out where needed
- Outside-the-box thinker with a demonstrated ability to come up inventive strategies for unique and challenging roles
What you will be doing
- Tasked with supporting our hiring managers and becoming a talent advisor
- Source and hire top talent in Toronto
- Manage expectations to assist hiring managers with manage the process around interviewing and hiring for GALE
- Become deeply knowledgeable with GALE’s brand and how we position ourselves in the market and effectively articulate this message to our candidates
- Keep ‘em warm! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Continually network with those in the creative space as well as other functions within GALE to have readily available talent for critical roles
- Seek out and participate in external talent meetups, career fairs and other events that will help increase awareness of GALE’s employer brand and network with future candidates
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.