GALE helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated consultancy and agency offering. Headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto, Singapore and Bangalore, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
We are seeking a results driven, goal oriented Account Director. This role is a crucial component in delivering results for our largest, most distinguished, enterprise-level clients. You must excel in managing multi-faceted, multi-million dollar engagements while working with various internal departments including creative, email development, customer experience, analytics, strategy and marketing.
The ideal candidate must be able to visualize the end result and deliver accordingly. You must be goal and result oriented, both on a large and small scale. Lastly, you must be prepared to meet deliverables, remain on top of all daily project activities amongst all team members, assess changes and risk management, and do so while maintaining multiple accounts.
Who you are
- 8-12 years of creative/advertising/consulting experience
- Experience in CRM and/or Automotive is strongly preferred
- You have proven experience in growing a client account, understanding the client’s need and how to leverage the services our agency provides
- You have a passion for your clients’ businesses
- You’re an optimist, and have the foresight to create solutions even before challenges arise
- You have a “we before me” attitude and you unite/bring teams together
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with top tier consulting firms or interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting projects)
- Someone with an intuitive understanding for how our work gets done
- A deep understanding and prior knowledge of working with clients to develop the creative, strategy and optimization of creative
What you will be doing
- Manage long-term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams as well as a firm command of project management processes and methodologies
- Be the trusted advisor by providing strategic guidance and direct the team in the best interest for the clients’ business
- Seek out and understand opportunities on where we can successfully grow our business with the client
- Manage and set expectations to ensure we deliver quality work on time and on brief
- Mentor and manage an account team. We want someone who can both lead by example and also take an active interest in fostering the talents of those working alongside them
- Identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and the various GALE teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. An Account Director is the kind of person who will know what you want and what our client needs before they do
- Prepared to be as much of a leader as they are a communicator and mentor
- This is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients
- Willingness to travel to client site up to 2x a week to NJ
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status