Senior Full Stack / Python Developer
GALE helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated consultancy and agency offering. Headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto, Singapore and Bangalore, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web applications. You are fluent in Python, React, Docker and AWS, comfortable using serverless architecture for data pipelines (Athena, Glue, Lambda). You’re technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
What you will do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements
- You’ll design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Python and Django
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience developing great web applications
- You can build products from scratch
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (RoR, Django, etc.)
- You are fluent in any one of these languages - Python, Ruby, NodeJS or Go (we use Python)
- You have dabbled in any one of these front-end frameworks - Angular, React, Vue
- You understand when to use NoSQL vs. relational database
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack
- You are able to convert ideas into designs and build them out