Manager, Analytics and Strategy
GALE helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated consultancy and agency offering. Headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto, Singapore and Bangalore, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
GALE is hiring a Manager, Analytics, and Strategy, to lead the Data Analytics and Strategy practice at our Bangalore office. The role requires leading a team of 4-8 analysts across multiple client engagements involving data aggregation, data mining, advanced analytics, data-driven insights, and CXO level reporting. The role will require a deep understanding of business and marketing, hands-on technical and analytical skills, people and project management skills, and strong business communication and presentation abilities.
What you'll do:
- Translate clients business requirements into a set of analytical models
- Perform data analysis and prototype models
- Create complex data processing pipelines
- Automate processes for large-scale data analysis, model development, model validation, and model implementation
- Work closely with clients, both in the business domain and with technical team members
- Prepare and oversee MIS reports, CXO dashboards, presentations
- Work with a global team to deliver results and value to clients
- This role might require some travel
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience with over two years of experience as a Team Lead or Manager overseeing a team of over five people
- A Bachelor’s degree in Tech or Engineering disciplines is required and an MBA or equivalent in Strategy, Marketing, Finance, Business Analytics, or Data Science is preferred
- Should have a strong understanding of Digital Media, and Marketing Analytics
- Should be extremely thorough with performance metrics and measurement techniques preferably in B2C industries including travel, hospitality, and retail
- Should be proficient in Numerical and Statistical Analysis, Linear Programming, and Machine Learning based Data Analytics on large data sets using tools like Advanced MS Excel, Python, Scala, R programming, SAS, SPSS etc.
- Should be proficient in Relational, Columnar, NoSQL databases, ETL, Data Warehousing, Data mining and Big Data technologies
- Should have a thorough understanding of data visualization and business reporting using tools like Tableau or Crystal Reports
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Must be hands-on with PowerPoint and Excel
- A strong people manager with the ability to manage, motivate and mentor junior team members to drive goals, deliverables, and timelines
- Have past experience in similar organizations such as Digital Marketing, Tech Consulting & Delivery for International clients and in a similar role