Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect
GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
We are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join our New York HQ. You will be supporting our Account Executives and Business Development teams with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will remain hands on to lead the technical design for CRM and email focused projects. Ideally you will have working knowledge on 3rd party CRMs and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Commerce Cloud, as it relates to Marketing Cloud integration, will be necessary for your success. You will also be responsible for ensuring client success on other related 3rd party applications.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certified
- 3-5 years minimum experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Email Development experience (HTML, CSS, Cross Device, AmpScript, Litmus Testing)
- Python/Django experience to build integrations with Marketing Cloud Using ET API, FTP Integration
- Knowledgeable about web APIs for integration purposes
- Able to operate autonomously and is self-driven
What you’ll be doing
- Working within Marketing Cloud to setup and configure emails in ExactTarget (JourneyBuilder, User Initiated Sends, Triggered Sends, etc.)
- Using data extensions to build out dynamic and segmented emails
- Have Python/Django experience to build integrations with Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) Using ET API, FTP integration
- Assisting the sales team to win pitches by being the technical solutions expert
- Managing and developing designs over multiples projects to client need and timeline
- Producing technical specifications for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Producing detailed technical design documents to match the solution design specifications
- Interacting with both internal teams and directly with the client
- Creating and defining workflow for the organization
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status