GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
GALE is currently seeking a Product Manager for our team in New York. Being a Product Manager at GALE means applying your understanding of our customers’ needs and goals in conjunction with GALE’s solutions to achieve business results that matter. You will help define the features, user stories, functions and roadmaps for successful delivery for our clients. Clients from various industries with a myriad of challenges will benefit from the tools we develop for them and you will help to ensure the end goal of any delivery matches the strategic needs of the business we are supporting.
At GALE you will work with the business and the internal GALE teams to define the goals, the solutions to achieve them, the plan to bring them to life and the roadmap to continue evolution of our products for our clients. You are the center point between the client and the delivery teams ensuring each decision meet the needs of both parties and each delivery provides the results set out at the onset.
- 3-5 years of Product/Project Management or equivalent experience with a successful history of delivering complex customer-oriented solutions in a fast-moving environment
- Experience in an agency environment, or equivalent client-side experience
- Ability to adapt to changes in the marketplace, development process and priorities and a maintain a high-degree of technical aptitude
- Superior communication skills with colleagues, teams, and clients
- Experience leading teams comprised of multiple disciplines including data science, marketing, production and creative through the grey zones into the path of clear solutions
- Experience managing entire project life-cycle starting from onboarding, planning, delivery and ongoing maintenance
- Ability to provide reporting and analysis on project and campaign performance
- Experience with brand building, consumer insights, B2B marketing, driving product launches, and sales enablement
What you will be doing
- Manage projects with cross-functional teams including: Strategy, Creative, Data Science, Performance Marketing
- Manage effective meetings with clients, senior personnel and team members, providing accurate information, concise deliverables and clear expectations
- Develop/manage project/product scope documents, related schedules/project plans, project resource requirements and staffing assignments
- Gather and maintain competitive analysis and insights to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product road mapping, pricing, industry mapping, etc.
- Out of state travel will be part of approximately 50% of role to start
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.