GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Copywriter who will be responsible for ideation, concept development and implementation of creative copy across multiple channels and categories.
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in a copywriter role at an advertising, direct marketing or digital agency
- Experience working on luxury automotive brands an asset
- Ability to think strategically about interactive design and advertising
- Strong conceptual skills with knowledge of how copy relates to art, design, graphics and typography
- Experience in developing direct response concepts, direct mail and email marketing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across a variety of disciplines
- Flexible and willingness to pitch in; Ability to multitask, adapt and re-prioritize while thinking creatively under tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; Excellent editing and proofreading skills; Ability to self-edit and sense-check text
What you will be doing
- Demonstrate expertise translating business strategy into compelling copy
- Build the client’s community through brand voice, creative execution and co-development of strategy and tactics
- Ensure consistency and adherence to client copy standards; Maintain high standards for writing and proofreading
- Write informative, on-brand descriptions and compelling marketing copy across multiple channels and categories
- Draft various styles for diverse audiences, working in both print and digital
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Collaborate with design partners to work conceptually from beginning stages to final execution
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.