GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
GALE is seeking a passionate Manager, Strategy to join our growing team in Toronto. Being a Manager, Strategy at GALE means applying your prior management consulting experience and skills to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to help clients win by creating cutting edge digital customer experiences.
- 2-5 years of experience at a recognized management consultancy or in a corporate strategy function
- Prior experience, and/or affinity for, digital/marketing strategy work
- Demonstrated ability and comfort working with senior client stakeholders
- Structured thinker with the ability to rapidly drive to insights and implications
- Comfort with ambiguity and a high degree of attention to detail
- Capacity to take initiative in a fast-moving environment
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Ability to travel throughout the USA and Canada
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines (e.g, data science, tech, design) to deliver powerful integrated work
- Lead the day to day progress of the project team and maintain a high bar for quality of work
- Conduct analyses to understand the client’s business model, customers, industry, and competitors
- Identify opportunities, form hypotheses, craft solutions, and present recommendations to clients
- Support the client’s implementation of recommendations/solutions to ensure value is realized
- Manage competing priorities, deliverables, and timelines to exceed client expectations
- Contribute to GALE’s commercial agenda by developing proposals and thought leadership
- Create and contribute to an environment where innovation and fun thrives in everyday work
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.