Campaign Project Manager
GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
We're currently seeking a Campaign Project Manager to lead the delivery of a key engagements at GALE. We’re looking for a person who is passionate about digital marketing and creative. The successful candidate will manage the delivery of multiple campaigns from discovery and planning to design and development. They will bring structure and process to a very fluid environment, managing tight timelines, competing priorities and multiple stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be diligent, organized and flexible that can inspire teams and deliver results.
Who you are
- 8+ years of project management experience producing digital marketing solutions
- 5+ years of client management experience
- Strong experience in managing digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google or Twitter
- You have experience leading various projects in the technology, creative and strategy domains
- You have experience in campaign creation, creative and content production
- Have led 5+ person teams in a fast-paced environment, teams that incorporate multiple disciplines including data science, marketing, production and creative
- Experienced in managing entire project life-cycle starting from onboarding, planning, delivery and ongoing maintenance
- Ability to provide reporting and analysis on campaign performance
- Ability to create business solutions based on general client goals
- Agile development experience is a bonus
What you will be doing
Manage Project Estimation:
- Understanding the project objectives and scope
- Working across domains to develop integrated approach and plan
- Develop process to scope additional work
- Will create and own integrated project plans
- Manage daily scrums
- Organizes and maintains integrated project communications
- Responsible for managing the completion of project deliverables on time and on-budget
- Manages and helps resolve any project issues
- Responsible for creation of status reports
- Manage multiple project teams of 5 people or more from multiple disciplines
- Acts as a motivating leader and sets goals, purpose, and direction for the team
- Clearly communicate project goals and objectives to entire team
- Fosters an open, communicative, and collaborative work environment
- Interoffice communications and relationship building are a must at GALE
- Updates clients with weekly project developments
- Manage client communications and relationship including project expectations, negotiations, feedback and more
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.