Graduate Development Program
GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
Overview of Position
The Graduate Development Program is a unique opportunity to gain experience across four different roles in a year. Candidates can expect:
- A program tailored around their career aspirations
- The opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects and client work
- Mentorship and education from a range of marketing experts; informed career guidance
- To develop a well-rounded skill-set
You will select the domains that are of greatest interest to you. Domains include: User Experience Design, Customer Insights, Performance Marketing, Management Consulting, Account Management, Copywriting and Communications.
- Work one-on-one with your mentor in each rotation
- Collaborate with a team to carry out exciting client projects
- Build your knowledge and skills across data, marketing, technology, and creativity
- Share your knowledge and insights with a variety of internal audiences
What We Look For
- Proactive, self-starter mentality
- Curious and creative mindset
- Highly collaborative, passionate, and dedicated to one’s own development
- Takes initiative, ownership and accountability
- Excited to learn how the organization functions and develop new skills
- Passionate about contributing to GALE’s continued growth
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter (max. 500 words) by March 15, 2019. In your cover letter, describe why you are interested in the program, what makes you a good fit and why GALE. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.