GALE helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated consultancy and agency offering. Headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto, Singapore and Bangalore, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
We are seeking a passionate and driven Account Supervisor to join one of our premiere, enterprise client teams in NYC. This person will provide client facing support and program management for the Client Services team.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of prior agency account management experience
- Strong experience in CRM strategies and operations required
- Experience with automotive clients is a plus
- Experienced in presenting information both verbally and in writing with excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills
- Set and manage multiple project deliverables with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Organized, attentive, and detail oriented
- Possess a flexible personality and have strong problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
What you will be doing:
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies that increases customer retention and customer loyalty
- Develop recommended audience segmentation strategy and work seamlessly with marketing and deployment to drive successful campaign and company results
- Lead an owner’s loyalty program – providing strategic guidance on customer experience, gifts and benefits
- Create, track, and report on KPIs while actively optimizing new and ongoing campaigns based on learnings in the data
- Spearhead internal executive reports that captures key metrics, learnings and recommendations
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising opportunities
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Be the connective tissue between CRM Marketing and audience data + deployment – providing actionable insights and audience approach
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the brand
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status