Digital Media Strategist
GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
We are seeking a Digital Media Strategist who will provide insight and direction on an array of media strategies and how best to engage client customer segments. You will interface with the client and GALE stakeholders to intimately understand their brand & market space motivations and how the various digital media channels and platforms can be optimized, while telling an effective story. You are the SME in the media space, providing strategic planning to drive business and branding recognition.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a digital or interactive agency setting
- Extensive understanding of the digital media landscape, platforms and how companies are best utilizing these channels to engage customer audiences
- Ability to identify audience segments or customer clusters and determine how to utilize brand storytelling to reach these individuals
- Highly engaged in current trends happening across digital media and how agencies deploy brand marketing to customer segments in social, email, CRM, mobile, etc. Skilled in providing detailed, implementation plans to clients
- Enjoy providing strategic consultation to clients on projects across marketing, technology and creative as it relates to these specific fields
- Deep understanding of the options for displaying ads and advertising across media channels
- Strong grasp of developing analytics and insights that inform to the establishment of KPIs and evaluating digital media campaign returns
- Superior communication skills both internally, working with an array of cross-functional partners but also possessing a deep confidence in handling client facing communications
- A deep background in media strategy, comms planning or brand storytelling strategy
What you’ll be doing
- Provide strategic, marketing focused leadership to client accounts by delivering media focused solutions and driving business and revenue in this space
- Develop strategic planning across social media platforms and the greater digital landscape to rapidly drive answers and innovation
- Conduct strategic analysis (e.g., market, competitor, consumer, financial) to comprehensively understand client needs and industry dynamics
- Provide digital media and marketing expertise to GALE stakeholders who will seek your recommendations for how to best position advertising in various channels
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency stakeholders, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Act as key category expert on all things digital media in relation to client business and brand performance
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status