Sr Visual Designer
GALE is a full-service digital marketing agency headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto and Bangalore. We’re passionate about delivering data-driven actionable insights, game changing creative, and top-tier technology to fuel great experiences.
Our team is connected by a set of core values that are important to us, and should be important to you. We’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a belief that our people should be treated like individuals, not resources.
We have killer office locations in New York, Toronto, and Bangalore. We offer an emphasis on growth and professional development, good benefits, and a flexible and fun working environment. We’re looking for great people to join our team!
We are currently hiring a Senior Visual Designer to join our growing creative team in Bangalore. You are a multidisciplinary designer who is passionate about crafting experiences that are motivating, intuitive and memorable. You are committed to life long learning, and keep yourself up-to-date experimenting with new technology, software and design trends.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using a variety of tools and techniques brainstorm, iterate, and document multi-device ecosystems, user flows, and interactive prototypes.
- Design clear, beautiful interfaces for the web and mobile devices, facilitate collaboration with the broader team along the way, and present the rationale behind decisions to client stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Love working with a team on a mission and are at your best when collaborating with technology and strategy folks to find elegant and practical solutions to tough design challenges.
- Love creating rough prototypes to generate ideas, and leave no detail unrefined in the finished product.
- By merging design, data & consumer insights into immersive digital experiences, you are always pushing your ideas beyond best practices. You love delivering innovation.
- Academic background in design, research, technology, or a related field.
- Online portfolio of work demonstrating clean user interface design, ability to solve complex design challenges, and a thoughtful design process.
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing digital experiences.
- Web development experience an asset.