Strategic Accounts Lead
GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise & agency creativity to solve the world’s most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow’s problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore and Bengaluru.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
We are seeking a Strategic Accounts Lead to help create a new offering within GALE. This role is a crucial component in building out a Pharmaceutical and Healthcare practice. You will establish the connection to clients and foster business development results in this industry vertical. You are someone who enjoys innovation, considering new ways of driving customer connections and how best to delivery key communications. You excel in managing multi-faceted, multi-million dollar engagements while working with various internal departments including creative, email development, customer experience, analytics, strategy and marketing.
The ideal candidate must be able to visualize the end result and deliver accordingly. You must be goal and result oriented, both on a large and small scale. Lastly, you must be prepared to meet deliverables, remain on top of all campaign/project activities amongst all team members, assess changes and risk management, and do so while maintaining multiple accounts.
Who you are
- 10+ years of creative/advertising/consulting experience
- A deep understanding of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare advertising is a must
- You have proven experience in growing client accounts, understanding the client’s need and how to leverage the services our agency provides
- You have a passion for your clients’ businesses
- A strong familiarity in both the B2B and B2C environments
- You possess a proven track record of driving strategic decisions and consulting with client stakeholders on how best to deploy these strategies for success
- You’re an optimist, and have the foresight to create solutions even before challenges arise
- You have a “we before me” attitude and you unite/bring teams together
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with top tier consulting firms or interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting projects)
- Someone with an intuitive understanding for how our work gets done
- A deep understanding and prior knowledge of working with clients to develop the creative, strategy and optimization of creative
What you will be doing
- Guide advertising and audience targeting communications as it relates to the Pharmaceutical industry. Drive creative, innovative methodologies to seek new avenues of ideation in this regulated space
- Helping to advise and build a new practice within GALE. As an SME, establish the footprint and resources required to be competitive within this particular industry
- Manage long-term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams as well as possessing a firm command of project management processes and methodologies
- Be the trusted advisor by providing strategic guidance and direct the team in the best interest for the clients’ business
- Seek out and understand opportunities on where we can successfully grow our business with the client
- Manage and set expectations to ensure we deliver quality work on time and on brief
- Mentor and manage an account team. We want someone who can both lead by example and also take an active interest in fostering the talents of those working alongside them
- Identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and the various GALE teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. An Account Lead is the kind of person who will know what our client needs before they do
- Prepared to be as much of a leader as you are a communicator and mentor
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status