GALE helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated consultancy and agency offering. Headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto, Singapore and Bangalore, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
GALE is seeking a goal oriented and driven Account Executive to join one of our premiere client accounts. You will play an integral role in building a crucial, strategic initiative for this brand name client.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing or account services
- Speaks fluent Mandarin and ideally Cantonese
- Passionate about the technology and digital marketing space
- Prior knowledge of CRM, segmentation, branding or loyalty program marketing highly desired
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with content management systems, self-serve advertising platforms, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google AdWords is a plus
- Familiarity with managing segments of projects or campaigns
- A love for working with clients, understanding brands and developing long lasting relationships
- This person is a self-starter who excels at jumping into new and unknown situations and seeks to become a subject matter expert
● Bachelor’s Degree in either marketing communications, business administration or equivalent
What you will be doing:
● Playing an integral part in building a strategic initiative that will have broad, customer applications for a high value client.
- Work with the client on supporting key marketing program; fully understanding their customer segments and brand direction
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of the client and their industry
- Working with agency leadership and cross functional teams to install new project components
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines
- Monitoring, documenting and analyzing trends, and making recommendations on how to move client’s businesses forward
● Learning new technologies and advertising platforms to serve our client’s needs
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status